- You can get vaccinated against hepatitis A and B at the Herti Apotheke in Zug.
- The vaccination in our pharmacy only takes 10 minutes and you can register conveniently online.
Hepatitis A and hepatitis B can be vaccinated individually or in combination at the Herti pharmacy in Zug. Vaccination at our pharmacy saves you the time spent waiting at the doctor's.
Tip: Bring your vaccination booklet with you to the vaccination so that we can check your vaccination status.
Your time investment: 10 minutes
Cost of vaccination service: CHF 25.00, including documentation, administration and entry in the vaccination card
Vaccine costs: The price may vary depending on the vaccine.
You need to register for the hepatitis A + B vaccination. You can pre-register via our online booking tool or by telephone:
If no free appointment is available in the online booking tool, please contact us by phone.
phone: 041 711 85 00
- Children and adolescents can only be vaccinated in pharmacies from the age of 16.
- A doctor's confirmation is required for pregnant women.
- We are not allowed to vaccinate people with autoimmune diseases or those who require immunosuppressive therapy in the pharmacy.
Certified vaccination pharmacy
Certified vaccination pharmacy: The Herti pharmacy is an official vaccination pharmacy. Our pharmacy has been inspected by the cantonal health authorities and we meet all the requirements to ensure that vaccinations can be administered safely and easily. There is a clear, prescribed procedure for the vaccination and all steps are documented. This means we can guarantee your safety and comply with safety standards.